magine spinning around and around, and gloriously falling into a field of fragrant purple lavender where your senses are overcome with the beauty of nature. That’s what a cup of Emperor Gray is like. Madame approved.
- Summer lavender fields come alive in this cup of complex tea.
- Unlike other Earl Greys, this one is blended from a rich Formosan black tea and soothing lavender.
- Madame recommends a cup after supper or in the afternoon with a piece of apple crumble.
- The whole-leaf silken tea tents are made with a biomaterial derived from corn starch.
Madame's Tasting Notes
Charlie Grey, the real Earl Grey, would approve of this delicious Formosan black tea blended with lavender. Madame has the same luxurious taste. The soothing and light version of Earl Grey blends splendidly with the fresh, sweet and herbaceous aroma of lavender.
Madame's Recommended Uses
Treat yourself to a cup of tea, cher. You deserve it.
Place one tea tent into your favourite mug. Boil some water and let it sit in the kettle for 1-2 minutes (to about 95° C). Then steep your tea tent for about 3 minutes. Adjust steeping time to taste. Feel free to enjoy as is. Each tea tent can be brewed twice, so share with your friends and lovers.
This tea can be cold-brewed. Put one tea tent in a litre of still water, sparking water or tonic. Leave overnight for a refreshing cold drink or mixer. Cold-brewed in tonic water, this tea makes a great G&T. Mmmm.
12 loose-leaf tea tents in a resealable pouch (30g) or 20 tea tents in a reusable gift caddy/tin (50g). See photos for product images or 60 tea tents in a refill pouch (150g).
- Each tea tent can be brewed twice in normal sized mugs.
Ingredients: Formosan black tea, lavender, lavender and bergamot flavouring.
To keep tea fresh, please reseal pouch or keep the lid on the caddy.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packed in the UK.