Relax and imagine yourself in a dangerous, secret romantic rendezvous in a lush English country garden with this fragrant and evocative rose tea. Madame approved.
- Blended from delicate Oriental Beauty tea, a rich Taiwanese black tea and calming roses.
- Drink it with your special someone on a lazy Sunday afternoon with a piece of strawberry tart.
- The whole-leaf silken tea tents are made with a biomaterial derived from corn starch.
Madame's Tasting Notes
Madame has chosen this Oriental Beauty tea, the Champagne of Oolongs, to be in her Emporium because it is evocative and nostalgic. Blended with intoxicating roses that are like taking a stroll in my favourite romantic country gardens.
Madame's Recommended Uses
Treat yourself to a cup of tea, cher. Place one tea tent into your favourite mug. Boil some water and let it sit in the kettle for 1-2 minutes (to about 95° C). Then steep your tea tent for about 3 minutes. Adjust steeping time to taste. Feel free to enjoy as is. Each tea tent can be brewed twice, so share with your friends and lovers, honey.
This tea can be cold-brewed. Put one tea tent in a litre of still water, sparking water or tonic. Leave overnight for a refreshing cold drink or mixer. Cold-brewed in tonic water, this tea makes a great G&T. Mmm.
- 12 loose-leaf tea tents in a resealable pouch (30g) or 20 tea tents in a reusable gift caddy/tin (50g) or 60 tea tents in a refill pouch (150g).
- Each tea tent can be brewed twice in normal sized mugs.
- Ingredients: Oriental Beauty tea, Taiwanese black tea, roses, rose & other flavouring.
- To keep tea fresh, please reseal pouch or keep the lid on the caddy.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Packed in the UK.